Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mortgage Lenders - SW Florida






Scott Jannasch
Mortgage Loan Officer
10600 Tamiami Trail N Ste 603 
NaplesFL 34108 
Show Map
Get Driving Directions 
 
Direct: (239) 594-3303
Mobile: (239) 601-8118
Fax: (866) 380-8116
Contact Me
Integrity is the cornerstone of my business. I believe a mortgage should be about building relationships, and helping my customers achieve their home financing goals, not just a transaction. As a Bank of America Mortgage Loan Officer, I take a consultative approach to the home loan process by customizing each home financing solution to help customers achieve their home financial goals. Many loan officers can get you a loan. My mission is to get you the right loan.
Professional Experience
Welcome to Bank of America Home Loans, my name is Scott Jannasch. As a Mortgage Loan Officer, I have a wide range of mortgage choices, competitive rates and flexible terms and conditions, as well as online tools, so you can find the mortgage solution that best fits your needs. You can Pre-Qualify online in minutes.

During my 17 years of experience in the mortgage industry, I have shared my expertise to personally assist thousands of families with responsible and affordable home financing. I have an extensive background assisting first time homebuyers, high net worth borrowers, low-to-moderate income borrowers, self-employed borrowers, investment borrowers and our local heroes: Police, Firefighters, Teachers and Medical workers and a great deal of experience in:
  • Affordable mortgage lending
  • Conventional loans
  • Government lending
I have a degree in Financial Planning from Purdue University.

No comments:

Post a Comment